CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

For Jenny

I guess I had better make this a great post because it's for one of my favorite bloggers, Jenny Chillihitzia!
I don't blog much anymore because I don't feel like I have all that much to blog about. Sure, once in a while I think to myself "I should blog about this" but then life with three kiddos sucks me back in and I completely forget what I was going to blog about... I do however check my blog and I read a lot of what you all post, it helps me through tough days knowing I have other mommies that are going through the same challenges as I am. I really enjoy seeing the progress of all of the kids, it really gives me hope for Mitch.
Speaking (I am not speaking, rather typing) of Mitch, he is doing wonderfully! He still isn't walking but he's with in inches of cruising. We bought him a Little Tikes shopping cart yesterday in hopes that he would walk while pushing it and that's exactly what has happened! He thinks he is so big as he pushes his cart. His brother and sister take him "Shopping" and put his toys in his cart for him, he loves it!
I think it's so great that many of my struggles with Mitch are the same as any mom that has an almost 2 year old. He's into everything, he's super picky in his eating and he's constantly testing me. I can't keep my house clean unless he's down for a nap because he makes messes quicker than I can pick them up. He's figured out how to open various drawers around the house including his favorite, my underwear drawer! He loves to strew the contents of the drawers all over whichever room he's in. He loves to "Sort" the laundry, unfortunately he's not much help as it's a huge mess when he's done "Sorting!" He loves my cupboard with my pots and pans, he loves the dogs dishes... He's my mess maker! I need to make him a shirt that says, "If there's trouble I'll find it" because he is always in trouble! He is climbing too which means he's stuck quite often. This makes him mad because he doesn't understand how he got in but can't get out! He definitely tests my patience and there have been a few "Time Outs" lately, they are more for me than him. I have to contain him occasionaly so that I can finish picking up after him. He is defineitely on his way into the "Terrible Two's" AAAGGGHHHH!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ahhh...This was awesome!!! Mitch sounds like he is doing so awesome!!! I love the shirt idea...Make one for Russell too and send it our way, lol....And now that I know blog requests work, I will be bugging YOU more often!! Hahaha