CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Not Everyone Likes Me!

I am 30 and until recently (last week) I thought everybody would like me as long as I tried my hardest to be nice, hard working and honest.... This, I found out, is not the case! I am generally a nice person, I work hard to make the lives of others better, I work hard to make my children's schools better, I work hard to make my community better and I work hard at raising three wonderful little people. I do all of this and yet I am sure there are quite a few people that really can't stand me. This thought was really bringing me down but I have since had a change of heart! I do what I can and I give things my all and if that's not good enough for some then so be it! I have decided that those people are not worth my time as I value my time and I want valuable people to occupy my time! A friend of mine told me yesterday that she had heard this quote, "What people think of you is none of your business!" I think this is the attitude that I need to adopt, what people think of me is none of my business! I can't change their opinions of me so it's a waste of my time.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

HA! This only proves that you are an interesting person!! And I like you :)